Strategic Partnerships to Play Pivotal Role in Boosting Opportunities for Manufacturers in E-Waste Management Market
Manufacturers in the electronics industry are working towards developing consumer electronic, electronic and electrical devices with reduced lifespan is creating increasing demand for e-waste management. Burgeoning demand for upgradation of latest technologies further dives in opportunities for manufacturers in e-waste management market. Several market participants are taking immense efforts in recycling e-waste for reducing resultant environmental and pollution hazards. For instance, Dell has taken initiative in developing electronics from plastics acquired from the recycled electronics. The E-waste management company is also selling electronics by means of closed loop recycling procedure.
Request Report Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-117
- Umicore: The leading e-waste management company has reached milestone by partnering with Audi for improving battery recycling. The companies have successfully got through the initial phase of their planned research cooperation, thereby developing closed loop for the components consisting of high-voltage batteries, which can be reused. Moreover, efforts are being made to make valuable materials available in raw materials bank, which in turn is expected to create positive growth prospects for e-waste management market.
- Electronic Recyclers International, Inc.: The leading e-waste management company has announced about its electronics manufacturer partners catering to the EPEAT Standards, which holds as a notable success for the company. The manufacturing partners of ERI have acquired the EPEAT status of being genuine manufacturers in circular economy and sustainability. This success is expected to drag in customer attention, which brings in for lucrative growth prospects for e-waste management market in the long run.
- Boliden AB: The leading e-waste management company has been completely focusing on expanding its production level strategies, even after witnessing substantially low metal prices. The novel crusher at Aitik functioning successfully with the high-grades at Garpenberg has supported the company in boosting profits towards a whole new level. The company is planning to make strategic sustainable developments with increasing production level, which in turn would throw light into growth of for e-waste management market in the forthcoming years.
Europe to Pose Lucrative Growth Prospects for E-Waste Management Market
WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment) that includes fridges, cell-phones, computers and TV sets are considered as the highest developing streams in Europe. WEEE results in health and environmental problems as it is a combination of components and materials owing to the dangerous content. Electronic waste dictates EU to control e-waste disposal, which in turn is expected to stimulate the growth of Europe e-waste management market.
Governments across China and India have been taking immense efforts in extracting and recycling metals that hold threat for humans as well as environment. Rising number of decreased lifecycle of the electronic products such as cell-phones, laptops and computers in leading to greater amount of e-waste in North America, thereby driving the region’s market growth.
Household Appliances to Dive in Revenue Growth for E-Waste Management Market
E-waste management market is expected to witness revenue growth with rapidly increasing product innovation, particularly in the home appliances and electronics such as shift from analogue towards digital technologies, monitors and flat-screen televisions. According to UN, over 33% increase in E-waste management is likely to take place within four years’ time-span. Increasing number of collaborations between leading manufacturing companies such as Dell, HP and Cisco from Japan, China, England and global organizations such as Solving the E-waste Problem (StEP) leads to emergence of lucrative growth opportunities for e-waste management market. Rising number of disposal of refrigerator sets from the household appliances is likely to stimulate the revenue growth of e-waste management market.
Green packaging option, usage of renewable energy and materials, production process modification and technical intervention such as product designs are expected to significantly impact on the growth of e-waste management market. Take-back policy level interventions where manufacturers are held responsible for entire lifespan of their products further drops the possibilities of diving in revenues in e-waste management market. Growing awareness for avoiding e-waste such as donation of electronics for the purpose of reuse that helps in extending their lifespan is expected to impact on the strategic opportunities of e-waste management market manufacturers.
High Obsolescence Rate to Stimulate Volume Growth of E-Waste Management Market
Growing nature of electronic devices that need constant repairs or get obsolete leads to increasing generation of e-waste. Moreover, overall cost of the replacement process of electronic devices is less compared to repairing process. This in turn has resulted in growing tendency for purchasing new products, which supports in driving revenue growth of e-waste management market.
Request For Table Of Content @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-117
Based on application, e-waste management market can be bifurcated into
Based on source, e-waste management market can be bifurcated into
- Office Equipment
- Cell Phone Batteries and Button Cells
- Medical Equipment & Materials
- IT and Telecommunication Equipment
- Electrical & Electronic Goods
- Domestic Appliances
Based on material type, e-waste management market can be bifurcated into